The IntelliGuard® Vendor Managed Inventory System offers RFID-enabled Controlled Temperature Cabinets for manufacturers / distributors to confidently enable consignment programs. With the IntelliGuard® Vendor Managed Inventory System you can remotely monitor inventory and track products as they are used – with no manual counting or other on-site inventory reconciliation.
- Intended to be placed on-site at your client locations, the IntelliGuard® Vendor Managed Inventory System automatically updates inventory each time the door is closed and your product is removed.
- You monitor inventory levels from a browser-based portal to determine minute-by-minute product usage and detect shortages against PAR.
- The System also provides forward notifications of soon-to-expire inventory to put you in control to pull and replace inventory well before its beyond-use date.
Supply Chain RFID Solutions
Optimize and manage your global distribution and inventory consignment programs with IntelliGuard® RFID Solutions for remote critical inventory management:
- Gain visibility and control of your remote inventory
- Confidently enable direct consignment
- Realize revenue increases and facilitate auto-replenishment
- Monitor storage temperatures of critical inventory
- Manage shortages, reduce expiry waste and track recalls
Cabinets are available with temperature settings for Cold (2° - 8°C) or Controlled Room Temperature (20° - 25°C) storage. A variety of cabinet sizes are available to fit your space and storage needs ranging from small under-counter to large capacity models.
See a Client Profile of our diagnostics supply chain partner below.
View a Video of the IntelliGuard® Vendor Managed Inventory System used by our partner, FFF Enterprises for pharmaceutical distribution.